Friday, November 1, 2013

Trick or Treat... Smell my feet...

I thought yesterday day and today would be WILD with my students because of Halloween.  They have actually been great. Instead of cracked out on candy as I assumed they are barely awake from being out all night.


                                                  

My favorite moment though-

Student- Miss Peach, trick or treat.
Me- Smell my feet.
Student- Give me something good to eat.  If you don't, I don't care I'll pull d o w n (students speech is slowing) y  o  u  r ..... uhhhhh.

The student then realized they were about to tell me they were going to pull down my underwear. ha

Me- Just go sit down and forget this awkward moment.

                                                       

We are the only classroom on the whole campus that decorated.  Does that show my naivety to teaching? No, I agree. It shows I'm not burnt out yet.  The kids have really enjoyed hanging things in the spider webs.

But now they're already asking me what I'm going to do for Thanksgiving. Uh??? Guess we're making turkeys!

                                       



sweet or tart?
underwear is awkward...

1 comment:

  1. May I say it's not the underwear that's awkward - it the discussing it with the students. :)

    ReplyDelete