Friday, October 21, 2011

MIA- Midterms Time

Bogus: There is nothing delicious about midterms except it means your halfway through the semester. 38 more days of classes- not that that's written in bold in my planner.




When I started this blog I didn't make a plan of how often I would post however I did have to set some rules at the beginning of the semester about doing facebook, blogs, movies, all the good stuff AFTER homework was done and scriptures were read.  I've actually been pretty good about it but it's midterm time and it's kicking my trash so I haven't blogged this week. 

So here's the current:

1. 16 credits is no fun.  I don't know why students subject themselves to this much on a regular basis.  I will never do it again.
2.  A boy told me today I look tired.  I very quickly and sarcastically responded "thanks for the compliment" to which he responded "It is a compliment. That means you're a busy person not a lazy one."  Thanks? Wonder why he doesn't have a girlfriend?
3. Plane tickets across the ocean cost a lot of money.  

and because all whining is annoying the good things:

1.  My sister had both the nieces and the nephew tonight and they all called me and told me they loved me.  Actually my nephew just grunted at me but I felt the love.
2.  I have some exciting work news that I will share when things are more official!
3.  I'm making lots of new friends.  I was really worried about that prior to coming back but it hasn't been a problem and I'm loving the new friends I'm making.
4.  I made a goal to go to the gym everyday this week and I did it and I feel great!
5.  My roommates mom sent homemade bread and chocolate chip cookies that were amazing.  Shout out to Sister Meyer- THANK YOU! They were delicious!


Not Bogus:



sweet or tart?
depends on how the grades turn out...

1 comment:

  1. hhahahhahahha I cannot even say how happy I am that you have a blog. I seriously thoroughly enjoy it. & for selfish reasons I hope you don't take 16 credits in the future, because I want to read more of your blog posts. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete