Tuesday, November 8, 2011

How Could I Not be Thankful

I do not think words can describe how thankful I am for this picture.


It goes everywhere I go.  I kept it at my window when I worked at the bank. And now it hangs on my wall in my room.  Because really how could that picture not make life better.  Sorry it's blurry but once again it's a pic of a pic.  Just in case you can't tell what is going on this is my niece Charlotte-Rose in her doggie outfit.  I like to think her face is saying "What the h&^#.  Why don't one of you put this thing on and then take pictures."  and look at those sweet pudgy cheeks and irresistible little lips.  On days when I'm feeling a little peeved or sad all it takes is looking at this picture and I am instantly happier.  

I am also thankful my mom never loved dogs enough to dress me like one :) Just kidding Misty! I love you and your love for your dogs.  I used to go sit in the backyard where past family dogs were buried and talk to them. I get it.  



sweet or tart?
i think sweet but Charlotte-Rose is looking like she might think tart

3 comments:

  1. Oh, man, those cheeks are so great! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty nails! & wow that picture is claaaaaassic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally kept that same picture and the one of C-A laying on the yellow blanket on every desk in the mission! You just can't help but love 'em! Love you lady!

    ReplyDelete