Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Mele Kalikimaka

Did you know its December and Christmas is in 19 days?  Well when it still looks and feels like late summer outside it's really hard to remember.

 The only way I know it's that time of year is because of....

and


These are the current Christmas Decorations about campus.  Palm trees wrapped in Christmas lights is quite hilarious.  And even though I will probably receive a lot of eye rolls from y'all enjoying the winter...

I want it to be cold.
I want to need mittens and scarves and sweaters.
I want to be excited at tiny little snow flurries falling from the sky.

Even though Hawaii is endlessly beautiful I miss that snuggly cozy feeling you can only get during a cold winter in your bed under a blanket.

Only 11 more days!


sweet or tart?
I don't think peaches grow in the winter so I should be thankful for this never ending summer weather :)

1 comment:

  1. Let's switch! I'm used to palm trees wrapped in Christmas lights and warm sunshine in December! :)

    ReplyDelete